Foreign Credential Recognition Program
Are you an internationally trained worker and looking to establish your career in Canada?
Our program is designed to provide you with a comprehensive experience as you navigate the Canadian credential assessment and pre-employment landscape while benefiting from the following services:
Credential Assessment Plans
Employment Search Skills
- Microloans up to $15,000 to support your professional development activities
You are eligible If you are a:
- Permanent Resident, Convention Refugee or Naturalized Citizen
- Obtained your post-secondary outside of Canada
Do you ask yourself the following questions?
- Are my credentials equivalent in Canada?
- Do I need a license to practice my profession?
- What job opportunities are available to me with my credentials/degree?
- Are there alternative careers for which I am qualified?
- Would I able to meet with someone from my field?
- Are there financing options for additional training and upgrading?
Contact Us Today!
613-233-0453 Ext 317
FCRP is a collaborative project lead by Ottawa Community Loan Fund (OCLF) and delivered in partnership with:
Get in touch
OCLF empowers people by giving them information and tools to increase economic confidence and self-reliance or to start a business. Call or email us to find out how we could help you.