- Complete online registration.
- Sign Credit Check Permission Form.
- Provide proof of identity (driver’s license, passport or similar photo identity document).
- Business plan including a two-year cash-flow projection.
- Provide two References (business or academic contacts only).
- Submit your Resume.
- If applicable, provide business registration document.
“OCLF gave me the support I needed to start doing what I love.”
More on Story
Art of the Start
What’s it like to start a business? Find out as local entrepreneurs share their stories.
- Check out our mini trade show!
- Make valuable contacts!
- Meet people who can help you start a business.
Please check here for details of the next event.